Friday, August 29, 2008

Skydiving - Experience the thrill of a tandem jump from an airplane! My skydiving story and video now in Adventure Sports Journal


Adventure Sports Journal has published my story in print and online:
The Ultimate Rush
: A first-time skydiver discovers new frontier.

I can still feel the adrenalin rush when I think about my first tandem skydive jump with Adventure Center Skydiving in Hollister, California. And my stomach churns when I watch the video of my skydive, below (posted on You Tube). The video clip and photos were shot by
one of Adventure Center's pro photographers/solo skydivers.

FUN NOTE: I recently learned that a member of my bicycling race team here in Santa Cruz served as the coach of Peru's National Skydiving Team in the mid-80's! That will be a good story! I leave for Peru and Brazil tomorrow, Saturday, August 30. First stop: whale watching, Then I will be a speaker at the Adventure Travel Trade Association World Summit in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

1 comment:

I welcome your comments!