Wednesday, November 05, 2008

American Election 2008: Barack Obama Victory - A Win for the U.S and the World!

Last night in Santa Cruz, California, I celebrated Barack Obama's win with jubilant friends and strangers who had gathered on the main street downtown.

Brooke, Saskia, Theresa, Luke, Lindsay, Lisa and Melinda and Matt - so wonderful to see you all!

I am deeply relieved about the election outcome and feel optimistic about the leadership of this new Democratic president.

My friend in France, whom I met in the Brazilian Amazon wrote me today:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR AMERICAN PEOPLE !

We are very happy for you, for all world. Youpi! And now, very much work for Barack Obama.

THANK YOU for voting in favor of Barack Obama!


See you later!
Françoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!