Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Off to Montana today! Adventure Cycling Association tour starts in Missoula

Farewell for now, Santa Cruz! I head to Missoula today - via a stop in Seattle and will arrive at 11 p.m. at the airport. My bike tour with Adventure Cycling Association starts on Saturday. Here is the trip summary from my tour, Cycle Montana:

Trip Summary
For 2008, spend a week bicycling through the scenic valleys of western and southwestern Montana. We’ll ride some of the same roads that Tour de France competitor and Butte native Levi Leipheimer trained on during his early days as a bike racer.

Trip Dates: Saturday, June 21 - Friday, June 27
Start - End Locations: Missoula - Missoula
Days: 7 Rest Days: 0 Level of Support: Event
Miles: 326 Average Miles Per Day: 54
Surface: Road
Riders: 60
Type: Supported
Meals: Catered meals Accommodations: Camping
Physical Difficulty: Intermediate
Technical Difficulty: Easy to moderate
Elevation: up to 7400'

Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip, Karen! I wish I was going with you. Should be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!