Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mismaloya, Mexico, a Fun Day in Photos

Grandma and grandson at water's edge in Playa Mismaloya
The monkeys seemed content at Puerto Vallarta Zoo but I was not so sure about some of the larger animals. See my previous blog post.
The vendors will swarm you on Playa Mismaloya. I bought just one slice of lemon meringue pie from the "Pie Lady from Yelapa" - yum! I enjoyed watching others wheel and deal, like this family.
I took a day trip to Boca de Tomatlan- a 15 min. bus ride from Mismaloya.
Boca de Tomatlan may be best known as the place where you can catch a water taxi to Yelapa.


Home, sweet home. Also known as Casa Iguana Hotel, where I spent my first 3 nights in Mexico. 




I loved the tranquility of the Boca beach, below. It's a small beach, but people actually lie on towels not just chairs for rent!







A fabulous sunset to end my 3 nights in Mismaloya.


4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! It seems you spent a wonderful time! Mexico is a marvellous place to visit. I went to visit it with my sister last year and found many cheap hotels in Riviera Maya which were pretty convenient for our cheap vacations.Indeed ifyou search on the web you can find as many Mexico packages as you want.

    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here the pics of "Playa Mismaloya" are awesome and it seems that you have enjoyed your trip very well..Mexico is a fabulous country for sightseeing and visiting...Many tourists come here fro their holidays...It is also famous for its culture and natural landscapes...It's traditional dance "Jarabe Tapatío" is world famous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gorgeous, I wish I could come back soon! Keep up the good trips!


    Felicity- Flights Mexico - Deals Vallarta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    The pics of Playa Mismaloya are wonderful. Mexico is a terrific place to spend vacations. It is famous for its beauty, culture, landscapes, beaches etc.. I would love to explore Mexico.. Thanks..
    villa santa susanna

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!