Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Mountain Bikers Gear up for Cross Country Race Series in Central California

I write a weekly blog post for the Santa Cruz Sentinel. It's part of my being their sport bicycling columnist for Spin City - my monthly column, that appears in print and online! Here's my latest blog:
The cyclocross season has come to an end (UCI Cyclo-cross World Championships were held last weekend in Tabor, Czech Republic). That means it’s time for cyclists to focus on mountain bike racing. I have vowed this will be my comeback year, now that I have a new, super high-tech, full suspension bike from Specialized. I’m inspired to strive for faster cornering and downhills during my cross country racing. Watch out, sport class women! I hope you get inspired to come race, or at least come check out the competition at two race series starting up this month in Central California. Both start in February: one is hosted by Central Coast Cyclocross (CCCX) and other by new event producer South Valley Endurance.santacruzlive.com, Out and About, Feb 2010


You should read the whole article.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!