Thursday, May 21, 2009

Santa Cruz County Cycling Team's Big Night Out and Photo Op!

I am a member of Team Santa Cruz, the racing component of the Santa Cruz County Cycling Club. I have not been active in club meetings or volunteering for a while (I blame traveling and moving six times within the past year). So it was nice to reconnect with friends and meet new teammates tonight at Olitas restaurant at the Santa Cruz Wharf. Photos first, then tacos and beer. Below are a few photos I snapped while we were setting up for the Grand Photo Shoot by Steve (his camera had a wide angle lens!) The next big club/team event is the annual road ride called the Santa Cruz Mountains Challenge. - Karen
Karen, Rita (wearing her 24-hour team relay 1st place medal) and Winona also race together as the Go Go Go Girls!

Mike Evans, center smirks at the camera.
I attempted to get everyone into a disco pose! It worked - sort of.

To see all 13 photos I took visit this Picasa album.


3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the labour you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, and great pic of the girls! Yay for cycling!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!